Ryder just started to smile this past week, tried to catch a few on the camera. He looks kinda goofy :) New Sunday outfit, a little big but still cute. Getting him dressed in all those layers tired him out :)
2 comments:
Jana
said...
Hi Jodie! I just discovered your blog and am very impressed! Ryder is such an adorable little guy!! And your dad and Tyson did an awesome job on the crib!! It is incredibly gorgeous! Anyways, just wanted to say Hi and I look forward to seeing new pictures on here!! Jana
2 comments:
Hi Jodie! I just discovered your blog and am very impressed! Ryder is such an adorable little guy!! And your dad and Tyson did an awesome job on the crib!! It is incredibly gorgeous! Anyways, just wanted to say Hi and I look forward to seeing new pictures on here!!
Jana
love the new sunday outfit!!!the vest is so cute!!!
and i like ur background !! where'd u get it off?
Post a Comment