Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Okay mom I'm done with these pics says Ryder :)






So you are probably wondering why i have so many pics of the same pose. I was trying to get a good one of him smiling but everytime i get the camera out he is more interested in the camera than smiling at me anyway wondering what one you think is the best?

3 comments:

wayne.roxy said...

oh hes just so cute!!
my opinion the last one of him is the cutest!!
he's looking more and more like dustin!

sharon said...

He's just so cute - I can hardly wait to see him!!!! I like the last one of him smiling the best too.. and 4 & 5... and well, maybe all of them!!!!!
Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

I like the one in the striped T Shirt. In one picture he looks like Jodie and then he looks like Dustin. Amazing to say the least!!!! Wonder why, we would think they were his mom and dad GG

BB

Followers