Saturday, January 9, 2010

Growing!!

So we went to the doctor yesterday and found out Ryder is doing very well! He now weighs 17 pounds and is 26 inches long, he is in the 95 percent for weight and 90 percent for height. He has jumped a lot in height, when Ryder was a month old he was in the 50 % then the next month 75 % and now 90%, not sure where he is getting is height from:) When the doc found out how big he has got he asked me if I had started Ryder on formula, I told him no still just breastfeeding, he couldn't believe it!! Imagine how big he would be if I was feeding him formula. Anyways we don't have to go to the doc again till the end of march wonder how much he will grow in the next 2 1/2 months:)

No comments:

BB

Followers