you are one cold dude ryder....wonder who bought you that awesome apron :)
Hmmm ...... I think Auntie Kristie meant to say that you are a COOL dude Ryder. Don't mind her ... she just got off a long shift at work and is very tired :) !!! And yes, Grandma thinks you are a pretty COOL Starbucks dude too!!
haha soo cute!! look at his face!!he thinks its just hilirious!!!soo cute
I think you should send that picture to Starbucks advertising. He could be the next poster chld. Love those two little teeth. GG
Post a Comment
4 comments:
you are one cold dude ryder....wonder who bought you that awesome apron :)
Hmmm ...... I think Auntie Kristie meant to say that you are a COOL dude Ryder. Don't mind her ... she just got off a long shift at work and is very tired :) !!! And yes, Grandma thinks you are a pretty COOL Starbucks dude too!!
haha soo cute!! look at his face!!he thinks its just hilirious!!!
soo cute
I think you should send that picture to Starbucks advertising. He could be the next poster chld. Love those two little teeth. GG
Post a Comment