
In this pic I think I was telling Dustin how silly this was and I wouldn't make it to the top!!

Raging creek disappears under ground and then comes out under a tree in the pic below.


This was the half way mark, the top of the mountain was the finish:(

So....... this was dustin's idea of a fun saturday hike.... climb up a mountain for 3 hours, each step was like climbing stairs it was so steep, look at a lake for half an hour and then walk back down. The walk down only took 1 1/2 hours yaaaaaa!! Anys good thing dustin is so pushy otherwise I would have not made it:) All in all I think I deserve to lose a few pounds from it and then I can say it was fun;)
1 comment:
Ummmm if I come see you in August please don't make me work this hard on my vacation. Beautiful but still.??? know what I mean???? How about a meadow, little tiny hill, pretty flowers, see what I am getting at here right?
Post a Comment